SHARK 600 Series
Gel insulated joints for Y branch connections
Gel insulated 30° branch connections for single and multicore 0.6/1 kV cables with up to five conductors.
The innovative insulated terminal blocks supplied with the joints allow branch connections without interrupting the main cable and ensure double insulation and the correct positioning and securing of the cable inside the joint.
The Allen key necessary for tightening the terminal screws is also included in the kit and reduces the number of tools required to make the connection.
The nylon cable ties supplied with the kit, once inserted and secured in the slots in the narrow end of the joint, ensure that it cannot be reopened without the use of tools, in compliance with CEI EN 64-8 standard.
Pre-assembled terminal blocks provided with joints Shark® 600 Series has brass contacts
with mechanical screw clamping and self-extinguishing insulating body in PA 6.6-V2
- Compliant with CEI EN 50393 standard for low voltage joints
- Self-extinguishing in accordance with EN 60695-2-11 standard
- Low smoke and toxic gas emission in accordance with CEI 20-37/2-1 and CEI 20-37/4 standards
- Protection level: equivalent to IPX8 (CEI EN 60529) tested in water at a depth of one metre (CEI EN 50393 par. 8.6.3)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 90°
- Compliant with directive 2011/65/UE (RoHS 2)
- Y branch connections on 0.6/1 kV and multicore cables with up to five cores
- For installation in cable ducts, underground, overhead, and underwater
- Street lighting systems, light fixtures, galleries, and environments at risk of fire
- Connection without interrupting main cable
- Ready to use
- No resin mixing and casting
- Usable immediately
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Good mechanical resistance
- No expiry date