The environmentally sealed DEUTSCH DRC series is a rectangular connector series that offers insert arrangements of 24, 40, 50, 60, 64, 70, and 76 cavities and accepts size 12, 16, and 20 contacts. Several mounting options are available including in-line, flange mount, and PCB mount.
DEUTSCH CONNECTOR PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Temperature: Operating at temperatures -55°C to +125°C
- Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
- Vibration: No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
- Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms minimum at 25°C.
- Immersion: IP68 rating
- Moisture Resistance: Properly wired and mated connections will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage. Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: Current leakage less than 2 milliamps at 1500 volts AC. Thermal Cycle: No cracking, chipping or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55°C to +125°C.
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Insert Retainer: Unfilled PEI
- Jack screw: Stainless steel Receptacle
- Threaded Inserts: Stainless steel/Brass
- Shell: Glass filled PA, Glass filled PPS